If you are a tradesman, a builder, a strata manager or a service provider managing multiple jobs, in multiple locations, and with multiple contractors, then tradeapp is for you.
tradeapp has been designed specifically for the trade industry and enables Administration staff and Strata Managers to easily and effectively centrally manage all job activity in real time.
tradeapp enables live updates to and from those working at various locations via a laptop, tablet or smartphone. tradeapp automates key business functions such as job allocation and costs, distribution of relevant documentation and plans, job alerts, job status updates, daily time-sheets and reporting features. tradeapp instantly connects the business with contractors working off-site and provides live, two-way communication anytime, anywhere.
tradeapp is cost effective as existing hardware can be utilised – all that is required is access to the Internet. Joining the tradeapp network is provided by way of a monthly license - A BUSINESS LICENSE (provides business/organization access to all central office functions) and a CONTRACTOR LICENSE (provides Contractors with relevant user functions).
Central Office Function
- Easy Business Sign Up and Log In
- Create/Log a Job
- Add new employees
- Assign contractors to jobs
- Input job costs (labour and product)
- Track labour activity
- Send job alerts/updates
- Attach relevant documentation/plans
- Manage job status (Logged/Booked/In Progress/ Product Required / Completed/ Invoiced)
- Approve or reject daily timesheets
- View and print reports
- Easy Contractor Sign Up and Login
- Immediate access to the tradeapp business network
- Be assigned to jobs
- View job lists
- Google map integration to locate jobs
- View job details
- View alerts and documentation
- View and input notes and updates
- Provide job status online
- Submit daily timesheets electronically